Search This Blog

Saturday, January 01, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I have finally sold my `Big Blue Lemon’. I wrote an article of why you should never buy a Volvo.

Though my pre-Xmas trip to P. G. (Prince George) was short, and hectic, I did find one morning of sunshine, and the time to take some pictures of the old bridge.

I also took some pictures, though most of them turned out blurry, of a lady training her dog, well, actually a horse, but she trains it to do dog type tricks.

When your windshield wipers quit on you, find a store and get some Rainex. At speeds over 20 Km/h it is better than wipers.

As I said in my last E, my novel - FERO - is finally published. However it is still available for free at the bottom of my `NOVEL PAGE’.

Post Xmas was hectic here. Three new computers came into the house. This is coming to you from my, newer, Mac Pro. So, if you are looking for a good G5

Wishing you and yours all the best in the NEW YEAR
Barely (Bear / Lee)

No comments: