Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

MERRY XMAS

`10/12/26
Why is it that every time I go on a holiday, upon my return, I have to visit my favourite dentist?
This time I broke the porcelain off the front of my bridge. Don’t think that isn’t going to cost more then my short trip to Prince George.
My thanks to, Sheila, the cook, for a scrumpdillicous meal. It’s not her fault I bit the fork tine instead of the pork.
And our thanks to Paul for putting us up, and putting up with us.
It was a short hectic holiday, even more hectic when the windshield wipers quit on the way back, during heavy sleet in the Fraser Canyon.
As I said in my last E, my novel - FERO - is finally published. However no one had bought it yet, at least no one has sent me a critique, My Goddaughter read it, half way, through the first chapter and then quit. She said there is too much sex in it and I am a dirty old man. “Thank you“, I replied.
You can find it on AMAZON. If you read it, I would appreciate a critique. You can put it in Amazon as a review, or send it to me and I will add it to my webpage.
In my last E I told you I have some of my photos hanging in a gallery (Smart Frames) in Metrotown, and have posted some on `Zazzle’. - https://www.zazzle.ca/bear23* Also you will now find them at `Frameworks Gallery’ in Prince George.
I have added another baker’s dozen, jokes that is.
Wishing you and yours the best of the season

No comments: